The Commercial Driver’s License Information System (CDLIS) is a nationwide computer system that enables state driver licensing agencies to ensure that each commercial driver has only one driver’s license and one complete driver record. The CDLIS report allows employers to comply with FMCSA requirements (Regulation 391.23), by searching the Commercial Driver’s License Information System for any prior licenses, current CDL and up to three prior licenses held by the driver. The CDLIS Report can be used to locate the appropriate state to run your driver’s MVR Driving History.
Features of CDLIS Report:
- Nationwide Report for CDL Licenses.
- Reports up to 3 previously held CDL.
- Verifies current CDL License.
- Shows additional states where an MVR needs to be ordered.
- Report matches SSN.
- Includes AKA Information.
- Compliant with DOT, FMCSA and FCRA regulations.
Turnaround Report Time: Instant | Fee: $9.95
Requirements to Order CDL: Name, DOB and SSN.
The CDLIS Report should be ordered along with the State MVR and FMCSA PSP Report for a comprehensive driver screening solution.The National CDL Report does NOT include driving history.