Innovative Driver Management
MVRcheck.com is a Florida based Corporation with more than a decade of experience providing instant MVR Driving History Services for companies ranging from 2 drivers to more than 5,000 drivers. MVRcheck is a leading National Provider of employer driving intelligence service and solutions. The MVRcheck misson is to provide the most easy-to-use, reliable and comprehensive solution in the Driving Record Industry. Our services provided are DOT and FCRA compliant allowing our clients to make quick and informed hiring decisions.
U.S. Based Operations:
- Industry leader in driver intelligence solutions.
- Customer service via phone, eMail, and online ticketing system.
- In-house software development.
- 15+ Years of industry experience.
- Nationwide services network.
- No setup fees, No monthly minimums, No contracts.
Our U.S. Data Center Security:
Our ordering system is secured with an SSL security certificate which secures and encrypts all information entered into the system. In addition, each client account utilizes MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication) Security which will text or email a random verification code that must be entered while logging into the clients account. Our system is also scanned daily for malware and viruses. All applicants Personal Information (DOB, SSN and DL Number) are redacted on their MVR Report for protection and security purposes. Our QuickAPP system uses a technology called SHA-2 to create a “digital fingerprint” of your application to ensure it is not altered after submission. As part of the signature we collect your name, SSN, and record your IP address for identity protection and security purposes. Our SaaS Enterprise Architecture is comprised of the very latest enterprise Servers, a high-performance Storage Area Network and is backed up by a fully redundant, geographically isolated data center. Our system infrastructure is powered by Amazon Cloud – An advantage of the AWS cloud is that it allows us to scale and innovate, while maintaining a secure environment. Cloud security at AWS is the highest priority.
- Enterprise grade application framework
- High security protocols & encryption (128/256 bit SSL/TLS)
- Audit logging
- Routine security scans and penetration testing
- Disaster recovery procedures and protocols
- Client controlled access (Multi-Factor Authentication)
- Real time alerts of potential malicious behavior
- IP logging for all log in attempts and orders
- Tri-level password protection
- 24/7/365 system monitoring
- Redundant systems & backups
- Mirrored Data Center
- Multiple security checkpoints
- Enterprise firewall protection
- Enterprise anti-virus software
- Intrusion detection
- Redundant UPS systems and diesel generators
- Closed-circuit television cameras
- 24/7/365 electronic and physical security
- Amazon Cloud WebServices
- AICPA SOC 2
- PCI DSS Compliant
All information entered into our system is kept secured and confidential. We DO NOT sell or rent any information to any 3rd party.
Security & Business Certifications:
Best Security Practices:
We start with continuous PCI and EI3PA certification assessments from an independent third-party, Sword and Shield Enterprise Security. We then enlist the help of security expert Qualys to continuously monitor our security and compliance landscape across our entire platform.
- Third-party security certification
- Staff training
- Security oriented policies and procedures
AICPA’s trust service principles related to the following areas:
- Security: MVRcheck is protected against unauthorized access, through sufficient firewalls, multi-factor authentication, intrusion detection, and more.
- Availability: The system is consistently available for operation and use, with more than 99.95% uptime and continuous performance monitoring.
- Confidentiality: Confidential information stays that way through encryption, access controls and permissions, firewalls, and internal information policies and procedures.
Our Technology Service Partners:
Our ATS Integrations:
In addition to the most popular “off the shelf” ATS software you see listed we have integrated to many more custom-proprietary systems built by the employer for themselves. We have enjoyed great success with our established track record and are continuing to expand our integrations with several other projects currently underway. We are confident we could successfully integrate with any system you currently may use.