MVR Report Request

➡️ is an information provider of driving records only and does not make any decisions regarding your employment status or insurance policy status and rates.

Consumer Disclosure Statement provides reports to its clients that contain information and data collected from open public sources and governmental agencies regarding driving violations issued to specific individuals. Clients in the insurance industry can use these reports to help determine whether an individual qualifies for insurance and/or the premium the insurance company will charge. Clients that are employers or potential employers can use these reports to help determine whether someone qualifies, or remains qualified, for a particular job. These uses are subject to the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) which is federal legislation that sets standards for information used in this manner. The FCRA provides consumers with the right to request and obtain all of the information about them that maintains in its database. Consumers have the right to contact to dispute any information contained in the report that they believe may be inaccurate or incomplete.

Consumer Report - You are entitled to a FREE Report if a company takes adverse action against you based on information from the report provided by Examples of an adverse action include declining your application for insurance, terminating your insurance policy, raising insurance rates or denying your employment. Please note that you must request your report within sixty (60) days of receiving notice of the adverse action. will ONLY have your report if requested by one of its client companies with whom you have applied for employment or insurance, or with whom you are currently employed.

If you already have a copy of your report and you believe that any information in your consumer report contains inaccurate information or is incomplete, you may file a dispute with for free by completing the form below. The dispute investigation process may take up to 30 days, depending on the nature, scope and source of the information being disputed. Per the FCRA, you have the right to dispute incomplete or inaccurate information. If you identify information in your mvr, psp, or drug testing background check that is incomplete or inaccurate, and report it to, we must investigate it unless your dispute is deemed to be frivolous. Inaccurate, incomplete or unverifiable information must be removed or corrected, usually within 30 days. However, may continue to report information it has verified as accurate from the State DMV or PSP databases.

NOTICE: The request or dispute can only be filed with us if we processed your MVR Background Report for a company you were seeking employment or insurance with. We CANNOT process disputes if the MVR Background Report was processed by another company or directly by the State DMV or FMCSA. We DO NOT provide personal MVRs therefore you must contact the State DMV directly for any issues on your record. 

If you are NOT listed in our system you will NOT receive a response from us regarding your request and you must contact the State DMV or FMCSA regarding your records.

MVR Report Request:

☑️ The applicant must identify the report or dispute. A dispute is any challenge or claim that information on the completed mvr background check report is inaccurate or incomplete.

☑️ MVRcheck will examine and review the relevant information, and determine whether any discrepancies are the result of an action or omission. If so, we will assist in correcting, updating or deleting the information.

☑️ The applicant must submit their report request or dispute to MVRCheck by submitting the secure MVR Report Request. The form should clearly list and identify each item in your report that you wish to dispute. State the facts, explain why you dispute the information and request that it be removed or corrected. You may want to attach a copy of your report with the items in question circled along with a copy of your drivers license and any other supporting documentation. If we determine a report was processed on you via our system you will be required to pass an IDENTITY Verification before we can release your report to you.

☑️ Once a report request or dispute request has been received, MVRCheck will notify the company who requested your mvr driving record. The potential employer will be aware that you have initiated a dispute regarding information on your mvr background report and they will be updated accordingly.

☑️ During the dispute request process, MVRCheck will re-investigate all the items in question by contacting the source of the disputed information. If the dispute is valid, MVRcheck has 30 days from the date the dispute was received to complete the dispute process.

☑️ To check the status of your report request or dispute request, you may email our Compliance Department  – [email protected]. At the end of the investigation process, a representative from our Compliance Department will contact you regarding the results of your dispute as well as submit a letter of completion and a copy of the updated report to the email address provided and will provide an updated report to your employer.

☑️ FCRA Summary of Rights – Click Here