Affordable Compliance Management Tools
to Streamline Your Business
MVRcloud is simple and easy to use across all devices. Our Software is an all-in-one compliance management software scalable for your organization. MVRcloud is affordable for companies of all sizes. Digitizing your compliance and management systems ensures secure storage, streamlined functionality, and easy sharing without the time and hassle of traditional paper pushing. In addition, our software offers an easy onboarding solution that will simplify your recruiting and hiring process by giving your hiring team access to the information they need to make informed hiring decisions. With our pricing structure, based on actual use, MVRcloud is affordable for companies of all sizes.
- DQ Files Management
- Employee Manager
- Job Safety Analysis
- Data Protected
- Permit Management
- Use Any Device
- Asset Management
- Flexible Reporting
- Rapid Support
- DOT Insights
- Training Management
- Flexible Pricing
Operations Management Tools
- Easy Customization – Assign different access levels to your driver qualification files according to your company needs.
- Automatic Notifications – Never get behind on expired data again. With MVRcloud you will receive dashboard and email notifications that track important data including driver’s licenses, physical cards, HAZMAT, motor vehicle reports, annual reviews, and more.
- Hard Copy Images – the system maintains digital images of each driver qualification file.
- Random selection software that picks names from a list – it can pick some for drug testing and others for alcohol testing in a single request.
- Easily print random selection notification letters.
- Reporting allows you to view year-to-date selection percentages.
- Track positive and negative results.
- Create and send automated invoices.
- Manage driver qualification files and drug testing programs.
- Edit logs and track employee performance.
- Get notified when training is due.
- Stay organized on job assignment, salary reviews, and new hire processing.
- Applicant Tracking.
- Applicants can apply online via your public job board.
- Custom Onboarding Programs.
- Receive important notifications via email on near-expiration and expired files.
Applicants can apply online via your public job boardLink your own custom public job board on your company’s website. Your company branded job board will show all your available job listings, where applicants can apply online. You’ll receive email notifications when a new resume has been submitted.
Applicant TrackingWithin the onboarding system, all candidates can be tracked through an inbox-style management system. From there, you can rate applicants to keep your top candidates organized, review resumes and cover letters, and directly assign candidates to an onboarding program.
Custom Onboarding ProgramsThe onboarding solution allows you to create custom onboarding tasks for candidates to complete that can include applications, background reports, certifications, training documents. Plus, track where candidates are in their onboarding programs.
- Get instant detailed breakouts of every BASIC score, including violations, accidents, clean inspections and trending analysis.
- For motor carriers with a network of terminals but only one USDOT number, get virtual BASIC scores and know the real-world safety/compliance performance of every location in your organization.
- Identify issues related to specific drivers or vehicles that are contributing negatively to your BASIC scores and take action.
- Reporting across all devices.
- Maximize asset protection/loss prevention.
- Track periodic inspections and preventative maintenance.
- Eliminate costs due to fines and operational shrink.
- Running reports is as easy as using email, with clear, crisp dashboard metrics designed to give you a full, easily digestible view of everything you need.
- Record audit results with mobile devices.
- Quickly and easily replicate current audit programs while planning upcoming quality audits.
- Standardize all your audit forms and checklists.
- Rest assured that every high-risk finding is automatically escalated for continued investigation.
- Ensure that your employees are certified for compliance.
- Demonstrate quickly and easily to auditors that your employees are current on their qualifications.
- Make it easier for your employees by offering online registration, automated notifications, and requirements tracking.
- Create permits using a prestructured permit builder option.
- Upload your own permits from almost any file type (including file images from photos or scanned documents).
- Easily store permits and instructions and access them with easy searching capabilities .
- Quickly copy permits from one site to another.
Safety Management Tools
- Automatically generate OSHA 301, 300, 300A.
- The software will point out any data that you may have been missing while directing you to the correct location.
- Record workers compensation notes.
- Perform in-depth investigations.
- Capture how the scene was secured and the step-by-step process that ensued.
- Build a detailed sequence of events.
- Easily upload data such as photos, sketches, records, notes, witness statements, and interviews in text, audio, and video formats.
- Create a determining cause questionnaire.
- Record findings and conclusions.
- Analyze history and report trends by using sophisticated, easy-to-use search features.
- Upload current JSA records to the database.
- Easily build new JSAs.
- Create groups of employees.
- Quickly assign employees to particular groups.
- Link employee groups to specific JSAs.
- See stored job steps, hazards, and PPE in a visual control panel.
- Link Lockout Tagout, SDS policies and procedures, and permits to JSA steps.
- Allow employees to self-certify that they have reviewed job safety analysis materials.
- Simple search allows you to locate JSA records quickly.
- Upload SDS documents from almost any file type.
- Uploads require only minimal meta data.
- Access your SDS documents from ANY computer.
- Easily search and index SDS files by area or subarea.
- Update all SDS files from a single location (no need for books and binders).
- Upload existing procedures.
- Easily and quickly build new procedures in the database.
- Include a drawing with each procedure.
- Track all revisions across all procedures.
- Easily pull up all audit history.
- Copy and clone procedures from one site to another.
- Send automatic email notifications to auditors, trainers, and escalation managers.
- Utilize a simple tabular format.
- Share folders and files within created tabs.
- Upload virtually any file type.
- Provide access for employees to review information from their own computer, tablet, or smart phone.
- Place documents on an audit schedule.
- Track audit histories and revisions.
- File and retain past documents.
See exactly what needs to be done to stay compliant.
Streamline your compliance process and your business with MVRcloud.
You’ll see exactly what needs to be done to stay compliant, without the paperwork.
ALL Features INCLUDED for 1 Flat Fee per Driver!
More than just OSHA & DOT compliance software. Instead of sifting through paper files or struggling with outdated software, streamline your compliance process. Let MVRcloud’s easy-to-understand cloud-based compliance management software save you money, time and peace-of-mind. Your data is accessible, safe and secure – all backed up on the cloud.