Compliance Management Tools
MVRcheck provides the information you need to know — guiding you to make the right decision at the right time. Our DRM (driver risk management system) integrates individual driver data with industry-leading driver risk management software to provide you with the critical information you need to maintain a safe and qualified driver fleet. By collecting, correlating and analyzing motor vehicle records (MVRs) and other data sources, we identify driver risk and enable you to modify your drivers’ behavior, reduce accidents, and ensure compliance while lowering costs — ultimately improving driver and community safety.
DRIVER FILE MANAGEMENT
The Compliance Manager Summary provides an overview of the number of fleet documents that are missing, and those that require processing or need immediate attention. Administrators can quickly see what how many documents need to be added and which need their immediate attention for maintaining fleet compliance.
Compliance Manager tracks key driver documents including Department of Transportation (DOT)-mandated compliance items, as well as any custom documents defined by your organization. Set automated alerts for notification of any missing documents and be alerted in advance for upcoming document renewal dates.
Compliance Manager Features:
- Manage and track all driver documents from a single online location.
- List alerts can be scheduled when the drivers are uploaded into the system.
- Upload and archive commercial DOT driver compliance documents.
- Upload and archive any additional employee or company documents or forms.
- Schedule driver document alerts to improve efficiency and manage workflow.
- Receive automated alerts for any missing files.