Welcome to our Support Center
DQ File Information
What is required in a CDL Driver File?
- Employment Application
- Signed Driver Authorization
- Medical Examiner’s Certificate (ME verified on National Registry)
- Copy of Driver’s License
- Initial MVR (3 YR)
- Annual MVR Report (3 YR)
- Annual Review of MVR by Manager
- PSP Report (not required but recommended)
- Annual Clearinghouse Query Report
- Pre-Employment Drug & Alcohol Test Results
- Random Drug Testing Enrollment Certificate
- Drug & Alcohol Testing Policy
- Previous Employer Verification (3 years or 10 years for applicants who operate a vehicle with a GVWR/GCWR of 26,000 pounds or more)
- Entry-Level Training (Required for drivers with less than 1 YR experience)
🚨 FMCSA Updates:
— Certificate of Violations (COV): As of 05-09-22, carriers will NOT be required to request the Record of Violations from drivers. Carriers must retain the COV collected before the effective date for three years from the document date.
— Carriers will be required to run MVRs for drivers licensed in Canada and Mexico.
— MVR must be processed from each driver’s licensing authority from which a driver holds or has held a CMV license or permit.
— The DOT application for employment will now require the driver to list each driver’s licensing authority of active CMV licenses or permits.