California Companies that employ delivery drivers and long-haul truckers should run the mvr reports listed below to make sure that their drivers are “model” citizens, have good driving records and are properly licensed. California Companies can spend thousands of dollars in court costs and attorney fees if their drivers are involved in accidents and they were not properly licensed or had prior negative driving records. Get an instant California MVR report now – bulk pricing available.
Why run a CA MVR Search? sometimes convictions for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs cannot be found on the criminal court record and can only be revealed with a California MVR driving record report
CA MVR Pricing:
- 3 Year Report (Default): $15.95
Drivers License Number is REQUIRED to order an MVR. Some states also require a DOB.
MVR Reports Include:
- Hit and Run, Reckless driving, and DUI: 7 years from violation date.
- Other convictions and accidents: 3 years from violation date.
- Actions (Suspensions, Revocation, FRA): 3 years from violation date.
- Failure to Appear for DUI offense: 10 years from violation date.
- Instant Reports.