Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) for Management
This course is intended for all motor carrier personnel who must be knowledgeable about the regulatory standards for Commercial Driver’s Licenses.
This course, developed in conjunction with the Transportation Safety Institute (TSI) of the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT), covers the regulations in part 383 of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations (FMCSR): Commercial Driver’s License (CDL). This course outlines the minimum regulatory requirements for obtaining and maintaining a CDL.
Duration: 1 hour
Delivery Method: Online
Regulations: FMCSR – 49 CFR 383
This course is intended for all motor carrier personnel who must be knowledgeable about the regulatory standards for Commercial Driver’s Licenses, including:
- Operators of commercial motor vehicles
- Safety Supervisors
- Human Resource (HR) personnel
- Safety Compliance personnel
After taking this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the applicability and general requirements for a CDL
- Explain the process for obtaining and maintaining a CDL, and describe the causes of disqualification.