To create a custom binder:
1. Within your Settings main menu, under the Organization column, click on Asset Binders.
2. Click on Add New Asset Binder.
3. Input your binder information and upload a template file if necessary. Be sure Asset is selected as your file type.
4. Then click Save.
5. Now you can assign your new custom binder to any asset (See steps below).
Tip: Add as many custom binders as you need and they will show up in the drop down when trying to add a binder to an asset.
To assign your new custom binder to an asset:
1. Within your Asset main menu, click on Active Assets.
2. Click on the asset you would like to add your new custom binder to.
3. In the Asset Documents tab, click Add Binder to Asset’s File.
4. Select your new binder from the File drop down menu.
5. Set an expiration date and upload a document file if necessary.
6. Click Add Binder Item.