Fleet MVR Driver Management
Fleet MVR is a powerful yet simple online tool that continuously monitors employee driving records. It automatically checks individual MVRs for new violations; helping you pinpoint high-risk drivers to modify driving behavior, reduce accidents, and decrease organizational costs. Ultimately making safer drivers and limiting risk.
It’s a fact — 20% of your employees will be involved in an accident or receive a citation this year, greatly increasing the risk of potential litigation for your company. In addition, the courts are now dictating that you need to know the status of every driver, all the time. This makes the traditional annual driving records review inadequate at best, since a lot can happen over the next 364 days.
Being able to rapidly identify high-risk drivers is the single most effective tool in reducing preventable incidents — and potentially expensive lawsuits.
Fleet MVR Features:
- Highlights only those drivers with recent MVR activity and provides timely alerts.
- Allows designation of driver type (CDL vs. non-CDL) for various reporting and status checks such as DOT medical certifications.
- Monitors and reports on drivers by type, location, or division.
- Provides immediate access to different MVR types, where available.
- Sets policy for annual MVR purchases for your CDL drivers (manually, on date-of-hire, at a specific date, or dynamically).
- Provides effective, efficient and rapid application of driver management policies across geographic or jurisdictional boundaries.
- Schedules appropriate online driver training classes for high-risk drivers.
- Summarizes all recent driver activity into a simple, user-friendly dashboard.
- Archives reports and individual driver data in a secure database for viewing 24/7.