DOT Compliance Software from MVRcheck automates driver compliance
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) mandates that drivers of commercial motor vehicles must have a DQ file. Any driver who operates a vehicle with a GVWR/GCWR of 10,001 pounds or more, transports at least 8 passengers including the driver, or who transports hazardous materials that require placarding is required to have a file containing their qualification documents.
Our automated DQ file management program is an online process created to manage specific driver compliance requirements. We have streamlined DQ program management to save your company time and money through our web based software.
Companies can manage their compliance and order the required reporting items all from the same company. Companies that use DriverManager can also order the required MVRs, Drug Testing, PSP Records and Driver Training services.
Driver Qualification Compliance Made Easy!
Maintaining DOT Compliance is an on-going process for every driver. DriverManager by MVRcheck is a web-based system that helps keep your company compliant by automating the entire process.
DriverManager (DM) Provides the following:
- New Driver Form prompts for required items.
- Dashboard and email alerts for missing, incomplete or expiring items.
- Quickly see what drivers are compliant and non-compliant.
- Receive 30-day advance alerts on expiring items.
- 24/7 application access via desktop or mobile device.
- Easily manage your DQ compliance process for reduced audit liability.
- Attach scanned documents to your driver files for easy storage and access.
- DM automatically calculates each drivers compliance rating and overall company compliance rating based on submitted items.
- DM is the most cost effective application on the market.
Manage your own company compliance by using DriverManager or let MVRcheck handle all your Driver File management needs.