The main objective of this session is to familiarize you with the hazmat transportation security plan and the security precautions you must take to help prevent breaches of security. By the time the session is over, you should be able to recognize hazmat transportation security risks; understand the hazmat transportation security plan; prevent unauthorized access to hazardous materials; and protect hazmat shipments en route.
Course Fee: $19.95 (per user) – Volume Pricing Available
Course Duration: 22 minutes
Course Availability: 12 Months
Why “HazMat Transportation Security Plans” Matters:
- As a commercial motor vehicle (CMV) driver, you have a lot of responsibility. The biggest concern is safety.
- The federal hours-of-service (HOS) rules were developed to reduce the likelihood of driver fatigue, fatigue-related crashes, and health effects of driving long hours.
- Although crash rates have been falling, thousands of people are still injured and killed in truck crashes each year, including hundreds of truck drivers.
- HOS rules put limits on when and how long you may drive, with the goal that these limits will help ensure that you stay awake and alert while driving and also help protect your health and safety.
- Recognize hazmat transportation security risks.
- Understand the hazmat transportation security plan.
- Prevent unauthorized access to hazardous materials.
- Protect hazmat shipments en route.