This session will cover the Hazardous Materials Table. The table is an essential part of the U.S. Department of Transportation’s hazardous materials, or hazmat, regulations. Understanding the table and knowing how to use it effectively helps ensure safe transport of hazardous materials and compliance with the regulations. The Hazardous Materials Table lists some 3,000 hazardous materials alphabetically by proper shipping name. The table provides you with the information needed to complete shipping papers, mark and label hazmat packages, select appropriate placarding, and perform other transportation-related duties in compliance with the regulations.
Course Fee: $17.95 (per user) – Volume Pricing Available
Course Duration: 25 minutes
Course Availability: 12 Months
Why “HazMat Transportation Hazardous Materials Table” Matters:
- Understand the purpose and importance of the Hazardous Materials Table.
- Identify regulated hazardous materials.
- Locate necessary information in the table.
- Identify codes and symbols used in the table.
- Comply with the hazmat regulations.
- Knowledge of the Hazardous Material Table is essential.
- The table includes information necessary for safe packaging and transportation.
- You must be able to locate and understand the information provided in the table.