MVRcheck.com Savings – Load Board Special Offer
MVRcheck.com teams up with DAT to bring you TruckersEdge from DAT!
Find more loads from DAT: the largest load network with over 300,000 loads daily. Get unlimited load searching, truck posting, broker credit scores, days to pay details, fuel tax reporting, mileage and routing information, instant alarm match notification, phone-in posting and searching, rate index and access from virtually any smart phone.
Get your first 30 days free here: enter “promo738” during sign up.
With TRUCKERSEDGE you get:
- Most loads available on DAT
- Better quality brokers and shippers
- Best price and value you can find
- Easy to use, easy to move load
TruckersEdge is a service built for Owner-Operators specifically and powered by the DAT Network
SIGN UP HERE or enter “promo738” during sign up!
DAT® network of loads and trucks, the original load board built over 35 years ago that continues to maintain the largest database of trucks and loads in the industry. Access more than 68 MILLION loads & trucks posted each year. 45 MILLION loads & trucks are found here first or nowhere else, giving you first choice in priority loads.
*Promotional offer for new TruckersEdge subscribers only
The load board designed for shippers, small brokers and broker/carriers.
- Post an unlimited number of loads, as well as trucks
- Unlimited truck search
- Alarm Match notification, with email alerts when new posts match your search
- Negotiate from strength, with lane rate data from our Rate Index
- Get guaranteed freight bill payment (up to $250) and collection assistance
- Integrated FMCSA and DOT data on carrier safety and authority
The largest, most powerful load board for companies that move a high volume of freight.
- Share information with multiple users, offices and locations to find the right loads and trucks fast
- Search or post multiple loads at once
- The only “Live” load board that instantly refreshes
- Receive automatic alerts the second new loads are posted
- Get guaranteed freight bill payment and collection assistance (up to $1,000)