CMV Driver Safety Training Courses
IDENTIFY | MITIGATE | MONITOR
Reduce accidents fleet-wide with a program that focuses on safe driving
Assign DOT Training That Drivers Can Take Anytime, Anywhere – Available on any smartphone, tablet or computer connected to the Internet, our cloud-based Driver Safety Training gives fleets more choices to identify, mitigate and monitor risk. Our program combines assessment-based learning and monitoring into a simple, centrally managed tool that has cut costs, injuries and liability exposure for some of the world’s largest fleets.
- On Average, high risk drivers are responsible for 40% of the costs associated with accidents, incidents, insurance, etc.
- According to the National Safety Council, studies show that every $1 invested in a prevention program returns $2 to $6.
With more than 110,000 injuries and 4,500 fatalities involving CMV accidents each year, the importance of training CMV drivers on safe practices is huge. Through proper training, lives can be saved and serious injuries can be prevented. These online training courses will help simplify your CMV driver training and ensure the safety of not only the drivers, but everyone who comes into contact with CMV vehicles. This library consists of a series of transportation safety training sessions that cover the important training topics for CMV (Commercial Motor Vehicle) drivers. The sessions are mostly geared toward drivers; however there is one session for managers (DOT Alcohol and Drug Testing Rules).
Why Our Courses?
- Easy to use Learning System.
- Course Administrators get detailed Reports.
- Pass end of Course Test and Receive a Certificate.
- Take the Course as many times as needed within 12 months.
- Courses Developed with Live Video.
- Take Course on any device and at any time.
DRIVER ERROR IS A FACTOR IN NEARLY 90% OF ALL ROAD ACCIDENTS